Monday, January 12, 2009

Tiring~~~~

Aw man........... today start college at 12 noon but reach home around 5pm. It was damn tiring and sleepy when i reached home. Taking public transport is tiring~~~~~! Imagine that i ended my class at 3.50pm and waited for the bus+taking lrt back to maluri station. It took me an hour. However, glad to see jiayi start her college life too ~~WELCOME !!!~~ haha another kaki to go watch movie and sing k.

Bad news !!!! my LAN subjects are horrible, terrible, and vegetable.... Tmrw i got to stay back until 7pm for my Malaysian studies and Thursday for Moral studies. Wth studying LAN when they are useless in our daily lifestyle. Sob sob.... that means i will be starting from 8am until 7 pm every Tuesday T~T......torturing...I wonder how many bottles of Brands chicken essence or how many cups of coffee i need to stay alert so that i wont fall asleep during class.....

No comments: