Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finally I did my Moral Presentation~~~

My group's presentation title- "IF YOU DONT TRY, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW RIGHT?" exploring adolescense attitude and behaviour towards sex and risks of STD (sexually transmitted disease).

16th of April was the last class for my moral studies. After Mr. Azri gave the final exam tips, those who did their presentation left. From 5 pm evening, my group waited until 6.50 pm. Our group was the last group to present, so we were talking only to Mr. Azri and kah jun (waiting for me to go home together). It was actually quite fun because the lecture hall was empty.

Mr. Azri seems to be satisfied with our group presentation, after showing him the survey and statistics i made. We finished our presentation at 7.20pm.

The road was so quiet...........kah jun and i had to take bus home T~T. Luckily Siew Wei offered to send us home ^^ Surprisingly it only took around 20 minutes to reach my house XD.

Thanks a lot to everyone in my group for their hard effort ^^ ~~Evena, Elisa, Jun Wen, and Siew Wei. It's fun to be a group with you all in msian and moral studies ^^

6 comments:

Elly Wong said...

Wow~it surprise me that you have a blog..LOL
Look like you pretty enjoy your life in Help..
I linked your blog in my blog.. so feel free to drop by and leave a comment in my blog also. =D

Denise said...

spam spam XD
spam spam spam XD XD
spam spam spam spam XD XD XD

i was surprised that you've a blog too~
wow~
shocked~

spam spam spam spam XD XD XD
spam spam spam XD XD
spam spam XD

wai yuen said...

wa..got blog oso didn't tell me

フー ジアン ホン said...

actually want to keep it as a secret de.... as a place where i can go release tension ^^ anyway u girlz found out XD

wai yuen said...

wat la u..how can u keep secret from me?sad

フー ジアン ホン said...

cheh.... u got blog oso nvr invite me wad... wat for tell u leh ?XD???