Thursday, August 19, 2010

A levels results are out !!!!

after waited for several months =.=''' it's out
Ystd 2 pm ++, Michelle (assistant manager of a levels dept) a.k.a my pet sister o.o.... sent me a sms with only ONE WORD !!! ~~~ ''WEI !!!!''
.......dahlah saya tahu dia akan sms aku, but with only that one word, it srsly freaked me out. Then, we started sms-ing each other. She was being so 'RESPONSIBLE' to not release any info abt my results yet playing around with me.....Well...... i know myself well tho, A memang ada punya la, tapi ada A* a not is the most important thing actually!!!
Then, i received a call from a levels dept around 5pm, sudahpun saya tau who was on the line speaking to me...... duh.... who else besides my playful pet sister =.=''' She spoke in a very very very serious and professional tone, inviting me to join the photo shoot today..

So, i woke up 6 in the morning, preparing myself ... ''must be leng zai a bit during photo shoot ma XD'' Reached college around 7.30am, went to take my visa photos near Giant supermarket. OMG, i look horrible in that photo since smiling is NOT ALLOWED ?!?!?!


too lazy to talk so much..... being too emo that my 25% scholarship at HWU being rejected due to a very stupid and non-logical reason.... Well, may god bless that I will get my World Award for Accounting !!!!!

No comments: