Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I missed those days T~T

Haiz........ can't even see you girlz and gossip with u all ~~~~
Haha.......i am the only guy as usual =.= surrounded by a 'sea' of girls ~~

Lol.... too much chemistry >.<

Memories ~~~ some random photos ... my frenz!!~

KLCC - >.< (Hui Ning's birthday)


Lol...... we are so childish playing at The Gardens...... (Ying Si's birthday)

Haha..... (AnC's birthday)


Some noob act that they do in class XD. If u can notice..... It's actually YMCA from RHS.

p/s: thx for those advice and supports that u ppl always gave me..... AnC, Bev, YS, Hn and Michelle ~
It's kinda hard to meet each other now becuz everyone is having different term break T~T.....

2 comments:

Aimee said...

heyyy,
I support u from here!! xD
What's RHS?

フー ジアン ホン said...

RHS = right hand side la my dear...... y dun support me at chatbox ^^ here very hard to notice leh ^^