Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday ~.~'' Ouch!!!

Woke up early morning today..... followed my mum to her shop .....

I seldom went to my mother's shop so early..... Since it has been months that my mum is busy, therefore i have to grab the opportunity lo~ to do FACIAL !!! I know it's kinda weird for guys to do so but ~ What to do???? Too much pimples and blackheads ~ mother complaining !!! ~.~''

Although it's free, don't u ever think that it's fun doing facial.... it's so PAINFUL !!!
However,.......
' NO PAIN NO GAIN '
LOL ~
Anyway, there is a new hair stylist in my mum's shop now.....so..... change hairstyle lo??? and then of coz highlight my hair lo ~Er.....i don't think can see clearly =x those red spots/dots on my face are the pimples that hurt so much !!!
Hmm..... my sis keep calling me Son Gohan (anime dragonball)

1 comment:

Hayashivon said...

So? there are 2 dragonball gor gor in Sensei's class now...lol