Monday, July 6, 2009

1st day Of Second Sem....

Morning
- woke up 5.40 a.m. to prepare myself, if not KJ would kill me, if I turned up late ~
- reached college b4 7 a.m. and had breakfast with KJ at Ali Maju.
- had my first class - Accounting, with Mr. Awang. He was late by 15-20 mins ~ As usual, i enjoy his classes (free and easy =x)
- went out to HP tower for a walk/ teman my friends b4 Mr. Sam's class ~

Lunch
- Lunch break, decided to follow Shin Hye and Yi Shan to Wisma UOA - ate chicken rice instead of following the rest for ''Siber Chicken'' ps i dunno correct spelling a not
- Went to computer lab searching for songs XD and surfing the net.


Afternoon
- 2p.m. Miss Pang's Class (she is still so friendly XD)
- KJ fetched me back but on the way back, we went Old Town makan.

No comments: