Saturday, July 25, 2009

33rd Bon Odori 2009~~

18th of July:~
Went to bon odori with my japanese language class seniors ~
All of us (only 3) decided to wear yukatas (japanese robe) ~

That afternoon, KJ and I went to my senior's house to gather up. Although everyone was late~ XD Then, the old auntie (my senior - YV) and I tried to put up our yukatas =s bcuz we r too excited. Well...... of coz we didn't manage to do so, since we dunno how to tie the obi >.<
Until the arrival of my another senior ( Calvin a.k.a dragonball kor kor - since his hair is gold XD) around 6pm.... Finally, we are ready to go around 7pm =x. There was a total of 7 ppl goin that day - KJ, YV, Calvin, Ryan, Mey, I-Jia and me XD. So, YV and her bro - Ryan had to drive two Myvis there.

The event was at Stadium Matsushita, Shah Alam. We reached there around 8 p.m. Lol, we immediately search for the fan and food stalls after entering the stadium. We bought a lot of food to be shared such as, ika, yakisoba with omelette, drinks, ice cream, udon, and more~ Me and Calvin quite dissapointed for not getting the takoyaki since the queue was quite long and not much left T~T. However, i managed to get the last box of ika - sotong XD
I took these two ice cream photo from Calvin's blog since i never toook a picture of it that day XD

After meal, we walked around the stadium. The funniest thing we saw was Malays are wearing yukatas with their tudung on ??!!?!??!?!?!? Kinda weird and funny XD......


Then we took photos here and there. The event ended around 9.15 pm but Calvin, Ryan, KJ and I went to the food stalls to search for cheap foods since its closing time X.X It took us quite a long time there becuz ppl stopped us almost every 5 steps, to take photos with me and Calvin .....

ps.... KJ and Ryan waiting so long =x

At last, Calvin only bought dorayaki ~

YVonne, Calvin, and me ~
Tsu-san, Calvin, YVonne, me, Ryan, KJ~

No comments: