Thursday, August 20, 2009

~@ Edexcel Results Day @~

Woke up 9.15am this morning to check my results online, but it was not out. But according to Niraj (yesterday), the results will be out around 7 am. So, I was refreshing the page non stop until Shin told me that the results will be posted online at 2pm (GMT+8) = 7am (GMT+1) UK time..... Swt =.=''''.....

Went to Neway with my cousin and sister today for the K lunch. RM5++ only ~ and sang from 11am till 2pm. Hohoho, I got the chance to sing some songs that I waited so long XD.

Then, went to my mum's shop for facial with my cousin =x. During facial, i even called up my sister to check my results online. After that, makan lunch ? teatime? early dinner? with my cousin.

She planned to go Raintree Club after that, but she cant find her parking ticket. So, ended up searching her car all over, traced back the path we walked and even look inside the rubbish bin -.- What to do? She had to call my dad for help =.=

Back to my results, i think most of them are what i expected except for Chemistry (O.O)'''. I still remember how panic I was during the Chem Exam. I even feel like fainting when i read the first structure question in Section B. However, I managed to score 118/120 for that paper *clap clap* v^^v

p/s: Amanda, dont complain so much !!!!! you scored higher than me in c2 and m1 !!!!

No comments: