Monday, August 17, 2009

*~Happy 18th Birthday~*

Haha ~~~ besides older and being more mature, of coz i become more handsome la... Wakakakakaka, LOL - nothing else better besides syok sendiri XD

I didn't feel like celebrating with my friends this year coz I dont want to be like KJ =D ( face got smashed into the cake =x, but kena a bit only la --> Terence and I pushed de) I SCARED LATER HE WANNA REVENGE ><'''

So, early morning 3 am only sleep and woke up around 7.30am to reply my best friend's sms from sg.(JB) and continue sleeping until 9.30am...

Continue my day by goin to my cousin's house around 12pm (Mahjong Session lo obviously XD)
Ordered Domino's pizza - Two regular pizza with extra cheese and double decker crust !!! [cheese freak]


Now sitting at home nthg to do =.='''



Thx for all the bday wishes from :-
Vi-Jean, Calvin, Ngee Ming, Mushroom, Sister :p, Yung Wung, Jingbin, Jason, A&C, Ying Si, KJ, Mccall, Terence, Yi Theng, May Teng, Nicholas, Wan Sin, Zi Kang, Elisa, Siew Wei, Loshinee and friends, Bryan Wong, Yi Shan, Yen Yee, Chin Teng, Weishan, Ryan~


追伸: Lol Ying, i am not in a hurry to find a girlfriend ~*.*~ Thx for promoting me anyway -- Haha

No comments: