Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tonnes of Homeworks to complete...~

I was sicked on last Tuesday til Friday. However, i still went to college for lectures (hardworking student =x). I looked like some alien to them when they saw me, since i was wearing my red cap. Not only that, i had severe sorethroat and cough, so, i was quiet the whole day until they found out that i was sicked. I sat in class quietly, copy notes and do some exercises. I was so tired and sicked that i have to sleep straight away when i reached home everyday.

For these few days, they were so thoughtful of what i should have for my lunch. So nice of them ^^ although i dun like de steamed thing T~T

I was feeling better on Friday but the whole class was falling sick one by one =x
So, my advice is to drink more water lo ...... and eat more vitamin C. ~ =x


*"It was so peaceful for the past few days," --> according to my sister *groan*

No comments: