Saturday, May 2, 2009

Exercising ~~?

Looking at the title, what do u think i am doing ????
Nvm, u won't guesss it correctly though.
It's an exercise that can speed up your brain and fingers and hands i guess.
Its...........M~~~A~~~H~~~J~~~O~~~N~~~G.
Kind of surprised leh XD?

I was having a bad flu, maybe weishan spreaded her flu virus through her blog gua..... So i sms-ed my cousin, asking her what is she doing cause i very sienz. I expect her to say that she is at club playing sports but she replied me "let's play mahjong if u can get another kaki".

So i called my mum to ask her permission indirectly, saying that i am goin to my cousin's house surf net, watch movie , or 'play' lo ^^. Then she SAID : "PLAY MAHJONG IS IT?" lol........i said maybe gua~~~~~~Wah......my mum so geng one... can think what i want to do leh..

Then i reached my cousin's home at 6.30~~~~the moment i step inside her house, she already complaining why so late one..."my hands itchy la, faster la. If u all dont come i go sleep liao lo.'gamble freak'" Then here goes~~ until my uncle came and said play 4 ppl mahjong. So bad luck la sitting next to my uncle T~T. He always throw out those i dont want de. Aiya you know la 4 people mahjong very hard to play de. Then, play until almost 10.30, we went out to have DINNER ^^ or maybe so called supper gua. OMG my uncle started to mumble le because just now my another cousin brother(its hard to meet him even though CNY or whatever occasion)went out with his girlfriend using the small gate and never locked it properly. Now the electronic gate is stucked to the gear of a box. Cant explain it in detail anyway so skipped it.

Well, i reached home almost 12.00am. Still having serious flu, still deciding whether to go for my japanese language class or not the next morning. But got one stupid fella keep play miss call so i off my phone. ZzZzzzzZ *

p/s:=x kesian kah jun~~~ his computer spoilt le.... maybe he watched too much **** then kena virus XD

7 comments:

Elly Wong said...

Jom we go skating one day in future..
with KahJun, JiaYi and also Weishan
I'm wanna go skating desperately.LOL
I wanna learn Japanese also~

フー ジアン ホン said...

If u want learn japanese i can tell u where to learn ^^ at yulek Cheras Business Center there got one.
Skating need to wait after my last exam wor 5th june.

Denise said...

wei~~~
u blame me for spreading the virus through BLOG summore...
vry geng hor...
aiyo~
dun keep mention Kah Jun la~
i'm confused again...

フー ジアン ホン said...

lol what's wrong with kah jun leh? Confused of???? love? XD. The one u know during primary school is KAR JUN. My friend is KaH Jun.

Elly Wong said...

Nevermind.. I'm still young, I can wait..LOL
I always messed up KahJun and KarJun in my msn contact list. LOL

フー ジアン ホン said...

lol easy to differentiate one.... kah jun u go put doraemon can le? coz he is so round like doraemon ^^

Elly Wong said...

LOL.. i will put it as doraemon kah jun then
i scare if put doraemon i will forget who he is.
tak kan ask him "doraemon, who are you?" xDD