Monday, May 4, 2009

Mocks Week ~~?

Mock is something like a trial paper for the exam~Hmmmm, mocks is not really fun though but i personally thinks that it is good for the students to practice how to allocate time and strategy to answer the real exam paper later. For example, the most rushing paper is Chemistry (1 hour and 15 minutes for 25 objective questions and 6-7 structure questions). What to do???? TRAIN SPEED LA !!! DONT CARE OF YOUR WRITINGS NICE OR NOT LIAO LO !!

Anyway, this week left chem mock and mechanics mock. Havent study mechanics mock leh sure R.I.P. Although my Maths and Stats mock got A but i not really satisfied =x.... so greedy sia me =x aiming for perfect score, but what to do??? must never be so easily satisfied ma

p/s : KJ luckily u never go DSA with me.... cause Chris not there... Dave wasted my time again T~T. Lol i lazy talk to you cause tmrw got chem mock.. i know u also got mock so 頑張ってねXD

No comments: