Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why my group T~T..~~~?

Chemistry mock again today ...... I think i screwed my paper though...... especially for all the structure questions. Still able to manage my time again XD.

Kah Jun is complaining hor ?? Dont complain so much la..... where got mock is easy de =X Although got some la...? Its not because you are stupid that you keep get low marks.... its just that the papers are tough. But i bet that you remember the mistakes u did and keep improving right XD?

Today XXX(secret) asked me a question : What do you think about your group?
I stunned and seriously don't know how to answer him....Actually i think my group is quite interesting? We wont be like bookworms~ keep studying? We do have fun and enjoy ourselves. But sometimes too over...... The average mark of our quiz and tests are okok la.... Then, he commented that my group is the first group that he cant follow his schedule to teach. Hmmmm~~~ is he trying to say my group is weak and slow(indeed its a bit slow though...) ??? Haiz, but why all are negative comments towards my group from the lecturers one leh??? Is it a motivation or ?????

My Group ^&^~~~

To AnC, dont be too sad and frus... I am sure its not your fault that u failed the test. YS and I 100% think its because the Xminor is too greedy. That's why he failed you two. Bev, YS and I have confidence with you two hor ^^. We will always support you ^^. Ahem.... although i cant convince you two because .......... you two noe la XD.

3 comments:

KJ said...

oik~~
put chat box at your blog la..
if not,no fun!! HaHa XD

Denise said...

AnC failed wht??

フー ジアン ホン said...

ooooo u ask them urself lo ~~~ but kind of sad la....