Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stress Ar~~~!!!!!!!!!

Besides doing past year questions.....i have nothing better to do le except surfing net or check on ppl's blog T~T. It is quite bored to wait for my exam since i gave up doing past year papers le(mistakes here and there non stop).

Today i drove to Cheras Business Center myself XD. Drove my sister's white old car. Before lunch, i went to pay my parking fee... After i got the receipt from the stupid machine, my sensei told me the DBKL already gave saman le (pointing at other cars) . I ran to some fella's car checking when these DBKL give summons. And guess what~~~~? It was just 3 mins before my parking time ends.... SO LUCKY !!!!

Then for lunch, went together with my seniors and sensei as usual XD..We went to this new kopitiam - so called 'KopiBar' opened in Cheras Business Center is so horrible and terrible ~~~~ It will be my first and last time to visit there - not much choices, bad service and awful food... Hmmm i think they are selling the environment than selling food gua.....

p/s: Congratz to CK and WL ~~~~~ CK must appreciate her hor~~dont bully her ~~ Although i think it will be the other way =X

No comments: